Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall door wreath

Hello again, it's been waaayyyy too long I know! Summer came and went and I guess I have been so busy doing other things that I forgot about my blog. I have still been reading so many of yours though so thanks!!

Well I have been working on some projects that I wanted to share with anyone that is reading this. One is a very ugly fall wreath that was in the garage sale box and then I decided to rescue it. I always read so many blogs where people take these ugly things and redo them into something cute. I of course always say, I would have never thought of doing that!! I just don't have an eye for that kind of thing. Anyway, here is the before pic...
here is the after....

It's not anything great but a whole lot better than what it was before. All it took was a bag of leaves from the dollar store and some burned fingers from the hot glue gun!

I have a few more projects that I will post later today. Yes I said later, can you believe 2 posts in one day????


No comments:

Post a Comment