Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Spy Bag

I've been wanting to make one of those I spy bags for kids for a while now and finally got around to it today. We have been having major printer issues so I had to wait for ANOTHER print head to arrive from Kodak until I could use it.
I will definitely say that this was a good trial bag. I will have to make some changes to make these for anyone else in the future! It's okay for my kids though and they had fun playing with it. I ended up just using some fabric that I had here and it bled through the iron on paper. Next time I will not use that or use a solid colored fabric. What can I say, you don't know until you try!


And on another note, if Spring doesn't get here SOON and get rid of all of the sickness in my house, I think I might seriously loose my mind. Just thought that I would tell you all what I was thinking about at the moment. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment