Saturday, February 28, 2009

Friday night happenings

So what do you do when you are sick of winter and don't feel like going out anywhere on a Friday night with the kids? We had make your own pizza's and movie night. I've been trying to make a good pizza dough for weeks now. I think last night's was my favorite so far. The kids did the traditional red sauce and pepperoni but I wanted something different for ours. I ended up doing a white pizza with spinach, chicken, sauteed mushrooms, garlic, mozzarella and parmesan cheese. It turned out very yummy so this one will have to become a keeper.Then the kids sat down to watch Barnyard 2. I didn't see it but they said it was a good movie.
After the kids went to bed I started working on bringing some of their "artwork" to life. Check back later today to see if I can find some time to finish that project and post some pics. Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment