Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall baking is in the air!!!

It's that time of year again that somehow gives me the green light to bake! I shouldn't be eating all of this stuff but how do you not?? The other night I made an apple pie that didn't last more than a day. My middle son stuck his head in the fridge one morning and said, hey where did the pie go? Um, yeah don't go to bed child because mommy likes late night sweets eating when there are no children around to bug me!
Then I just made a banana bread because that same child insisted that I NOT throw out the 2 rotting bananas that were sitting on the counter. So while he was at school I slaved for him and made him his bread. Which I have to say he has only eaten one time, ugh! Later that night I had to do something with the huge apples that were glaring at me so I baked an apple crisp. YUMMY! See it was so good that it didn't last long enough to take any pictures. So you will just have to use your imagination!!
Happy baking people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment